Our regular licence (non-exclusive) allows for 1 individual on your team, to use the downloaded file for one single application.
Usage examples includes:
- Web Use – Footage can be used on social media websites, in mobile apps and on sites such as YouTube or Vimeo. It can even be used in content that will be digitally downloaded. The audience size limit for this type of web use is up to 500,000.
- Live Performances – The footage can also be used at live performances such as musicals, corporate presentations, concerts and musicals with an audience size limit of 500,000.
- On Websites – Videos that are embedded on actual web pages have no audience limit restrictions.
- Television Distribution – For any (single use) usage in television shows or commercials.
- Movie Theater Distribution – Distribution in movie theaters is not permitted with the standard footage license.
- Over the Top (OTT) Video Distribution – Over the top video distribution, or streaming services such as Netflix is not permitted by the standard footage license.
The main difference is that under the Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you've licensed) is distributed for free, whereas under the Extended License your end product may be sold.
For more detailed questions please contact [email protected].